April 25, 2014 – North Bend
- Restoration and Enhancement Projects; STEP Annual Report
- Lamprey Harvest at Willamette Falls
- 2014 Pacific Halibut Fisheries Regulations
- Coastal Multi-Species Conservation and Management Plan Briefing
May 16, 2014 – only if needed
June 5-6, 2014 – Salem Headquarters
- 2014 Big Game Regulations
- Furbearer and Unprotected Mammal Regulations
- Access and Habitat Projects Access and Habitat Auction; Raffle Tag Allocations
- Coastal Multi-Species Conservation and Management Plan Rulemaking
- 2014-2015 Coastal Pelagic Species Fisheries
July 11, 2014 – only if needed
August 1, 2014 – Salem Headquarters
- Restoration and Enhancement Projects
- 2014-2015 Oregon Game Bird Regulations
September 4-5, 2014 – Wallowa County
- September 4: Tour
- September 5: Oregon Fish & Wildlife Commission Public Meeting
Access and Habitat Projects
October 9-10, 2014 – Medford
- October 9: Joint Workshop with California Fish and Game Commission
- October 10: Oregon Fish and Wildlife Commission Public Meeting
2015 Big Game Regulations
November 2014 – No meeting scheduled
December 5, 2014 – Teleconference Meeting Salem Headquarters
- Restoration and Enhancement Projects
- Access and Habitat Projects
The Commission meeting will begin at 8:00 AM on March 7, 2014. If you wish to receive written materials
prepared for any of the agenda items, please contact the Director’s Office in Salem at 503.947.6044 to request
a packet for those items, which interest you or that you see on the agency’s website.
On March 7, a recess will be taken at 12:00 Noon, when the Commission will have lunch.
If you wish to give testimony on any item scheduled on this agenda, please sign up on the sheets provided the
day of the meeting. You will be called to testify by the Commission Chair. The Commission places great
value on information received from the public, and wants to avoid arbitrary limits on the time or attention
allocated to each witness. Therefore, persons desiring to testify or otherwise present information to the
Commission are encouraged to:
- Provide written summaries of information to the Commission twenty (20 sets);
- Limit testimony to five (5) minutes, recognizing that substance, not length, determines the value of testimony or written information;
- Endorse rather than repeat testimony of other witnesses; and
- Groups or organizations wishing to testify should designate one spokesperson whenever possible.
If you wish to give testimony on any item not scheduled elsewhere on the agenda, please contact the
Director’s Office, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 503.947.6044, at least 24 hours prior to the
meeting. You will be called to testify by the Commission Chair immediately following the Director’s Report
portion of the agenda. Please provide 20 sets of written summaries or other materials to the Commission
Assistant prior to your testimony. The Commission is unable to take action on items brought to their attention
in this forum.
Thank you for taking the time to present your views.
Materials delivered to the Director’s Office sufficiently in advance of the meeting can be copied and distributed
to the Commission. If you bring written materials to the hearing, please provide twenty (20) copies. If you
have questions regarding this Agenda, please contact the Director’s Office, Oregon Department of Fish and
Wildlife, 4034 Fairview Industrial Drive S.E., Salem, OR 97302, 503.947.6044.
Parking at the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 4034 Fairview Industrial Drive S.E., Salem, Oregon
97302, is available to anyone who attends the Commission meeting.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION OF DISABILITIES
Reasonable accommodation, such as assistive hearing devices, sign language interpreters, and materials in
large print or audiotape, will be provided as needed. In order to ensure availability, please contact the
Director’s Office at 503.947.6044 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to make your request. TTY users can
reach ODFW by using the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service. Please dial 711 and ask to be
connected to 503.947.6044.