Buy your ODFW Wildlife Area Parking Permit Online
Permits can be purchased online or at an ODFW office that sells licenses or at a license sales agent.
To buy a Parking Permit online sign in on the Buy Now page. If you have never had a fishing or hunting license, select "New Customer" from the drop-down box. Click "Buy a Document," fill in form and proceed to "General" tab where you will find the ODFW Parking Permit. The daily permit is an instant fulfillment document, just print and use. If you purchase an annual document, print a temporary copy; the annual document will be mailed to you within 10 days.
Fifteen ODFW Wildlife Areas require a $7 daily parking permit or a $22 annual (Jan. 1-Dec. 31) parking permit:
Denman Wildlife Area, Central Point
|Do not laminate permit.
- E.E. Wilson Wildlife Area, Monmouth
- Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area, La Grande
- Summer Lake Wildlife Area, Summer Lake
- Sauvie Island Wildlife Area, Sauvie Island
- Klamath Wildlife Area, Klamath Falls
- Fern Ridge Wildlife Area, Eugene
- White River Wildlife Area, Tygh Valley
- Phillip W. Schneider Wildlife Area, Dayville
- Elkhorn Wildlife Area, North Powder
- Power City Wildlife Area,Pendleton
- Irrigon Wildlife Area, Pendleton
- Coyote Springs Wildlife Area, Pendleton
- Willow Creek Wildlife Area, Pendleton
- Jewell Meadows Wildlife Area,Seaside
Permits are transferrable between cars, but each car must have a permit displayed on the dash while parked at a wildlife area.
A free Parking Permit will be included with an annual Oregon hunting license; combination fishing and hunting license, and Sports Pac.
A free Parking Permit will not be included with an annual fishing license or any daily licenses.
Proceeds from the Parking Permit program will be used to improve habitat and infrastructure and to enhance wildlife viewing opportunities at wildlife areas. Currently, operation and maintenance of the wildlife areas are funded by federal excise taxes on sporting arms and ammunition and hunting license fees.