June 23, 2014
SALEM, Ore. – The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife wants to showcase your fishing, hunting and wildlife viewing photos on its website, in promotional materials and on social media channels. It is a great way to share your love of the outdoors and to show others the amazing natural resources Oregon has to offer.
“We are especially interested in photos that show people participating in fishing, hunting, crabbing and clamming,” said Rick Hargrave. “Think casting, catching, netting, glassing, tracking, digging―and how much fun you have while doing it.”
- The contest opens June 24, 2014 and closes August 1, 2014.
- Photo categories are fishing, hunting, crabbing, clamming and wildlife viewing.
- All photos must have been taken by you personally in Oregon.
- By submitting a photo, you agree that it can be used by ODFW on its website and in other promotional products.
- Wildlife viewing photos should be of native species in a natural environment.
- If there are people in your photo, please get permission to submit the photo.
- Only HIGH RESOLUTION photos, at least 1 megabyte, will be accepted.
- ODFW employees are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Submit your photos via the ODFW website in the About Us section, in Photo/Video gallery.
- One winner will be chosen by a panel of ODFW judges in each of five categories: fishing, hunting, crabbing, clamming and wildlife viewing. Each winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Cabela’s.
Connect with ODFW
Sign up to receive ODFW’s weekly Recreation Report
The mission of the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife is to protect and enhance Oregon's fish and wildlife and their habitats for use and enjoyment by present and future generations. www.odfw.com
Connect with ODFW on Social Media
Meg Kenagy, Communications Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
OODFW Photos. Click on images for high resolution