Northwest Zone | Southwest Zone | Willamette Zone | Central Zone | Southeast Zone | Northeast Zone | Snake Zone | Columbia Zone | Marine Zone |
Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations provide requirements for all zones. However, additional regulations may be adopted in this rule division from time to time and to the extent of any inconsistency, they supersede the printed Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations booklet.
Willamette Zone Updates
Please note: Most recent updates are shown in bold red text.
Closed to coho fishing effective Nov. 8, 2015 until further notice.
HENRY HAGG LAKE
- Open to fishing year-round beginning Nov. 23, 2015.
- Consult the 2015 Oregon Sport fishing Regulations for catch limits and gear.
SOUTH SANTIAM RIVER
- From 200 feet above Waterloo Falls downstream to the Waterloo Rd. bridge, the following regulation is in effect:
- Anglers are restricted to the use of fly angling or bobber angling gears only;
- Bobber angling gear must include a bobber and a leader no longer than 36 inches in length;
- Any weight attached to the line (except the bobber) may be no more than 36 inches from the lowermost hook when suspended vertically;
- The leader below the bobber must remain suspended in the water column and not residing on the river bottom; and
- All other regulations as shown in the 2015 Oregon Sports Fishing Regulations remain in effect.
For more information contact your local ODFW office:
- Clackamas (971) 673-6000
- Corvallis (541) 757-4186
- Springfield (541) 726-3515