- Trout stocking continues in some locations into October and November, providing great fishing through the fall into early winter. Check the trout stocking schedules for specific locations.
- As the days get cooler and shorter, trout begin to feeding aggressively in anticipation of the up-coming winter.
- This is a great time of year to fish several eastside rivers like the Deschutes, Crooked, Fall and Metolius.
Oregon's Trout Species –identification and fishing tips
Trout Stocking Schedules and Maps – weekly trout stocking schedules and Google-based maps showing locations
Weekly Recreation Report – weekly update of fishing conditions for almost 200 water bodies across the state
Trout Fishing in Oregon – a brief how-to
Family Fishing Events – we’ll supply the gear, instruction and plenty of stocked rainbow trout to catch
- Easy Angling Oregon – 101 great places for newcomers and families to fish
- Easy Angling Central Oregon
- Annual Fishing Guide – describes access, regulation updates, best times of year to fish and tips and gear and techniques for rivers, streams, lakes and reservoirs throughout the state. Covers trout, salmon, steelhead and warmwater species.
- 50 or so places to fish near: