The Oregon Seal Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife  
ignore
 » ODFW Home    » Wildlife Division   » Gray Wolves   » Specific Wolves and Wolf Packs in Oregon   » OR64
ignore
ignore
ignore
About Us Fishing Hunting Viewing License/Regs Conservation Living With Wildlife Education
ignore
ignore
Owl WILDLIFE DIVISION
Regulating harvest, health, and enhancement of wildlife populations
ignore

OR64

Area of Known Wolf Activity

Previous OR64 AKWA map (for reference only)

Timeline

2019

June 14, 2019 – OR64 dispersed from the AKWA in April.  No known wolves are currently resident so the AKWA is discontinued.

April 8, 2019 – OR64 dispersed from the Middle Fork Pack in April 2018 and was found travelling with another wolf in December  Radio-collar data showed a 250mi² use area in Chesnimnus WMU with 72% of location data points on public lands.  The remaining 28% were on private lands.

 

Wolf track Report wolf sightings
online or call your
nearest field office
ignore
ignore
 


About Us | Fishing | Hunting | Wildlife Viewing | License / Regs | Conservation | Living with Wildlife | ODFW Outdoors | Workday Login

ODFW Home | Driving Directions | Employee Directory | Social Media | Oregon.gov | File Formats | Employee Webmail | ODFW License Agents

4034 Fairview Industrial Drive SE   ::   Salem, OR 97302   ::    Main Phone (503) 947-6000 or (800) 720-ODFW [6339]

Do you have a question or comment for ODFW? Contact ODFW's Public Service Representative at: odfw.info@state.or.us
Share your opinion or comments on a Fish and Wildlife Commission issue at
: odfw.commission@state.or.us





   © ODFW. All rights reserved. This page was last updated: 07/03/2019 9:49 AM