The Commission meeting will begin at 8:00 a.m. June 12, 2020 and proceed chronologically through the agenda. If you wish to receive written materials prepared for any of the agenda items, please contact the Director’s Office in Salem at 503.947.6044 or see the agency’s website at https://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/commission/minutes/.
A recess will be taken at 12:00 Noon, when the Commission will break for lunch.
PUBLIC TESTIMONY REGISTRATION
If you wish to give verbal testimony on any Exhibit scheduled on June 12 agenda, you must register before 8:00AM Wednesday June 10, 2020; a minimum of 48 hour prior to the meeting.
HOW TO REGISTER TO SPEAK AT THE JUNE 12TH, 2020 COMMISSION MEETING
When registering to testify please provide your fist and last name; what topic you would like to speak to; a valid email address, and a phone number. Listed below are three way that you can register:
- Click on this link; fill out the registration form; and click submit.
- Send an email the ODFW.Commission@odfw.oregon.gov ; in your email the information listed above must be provided.
- Call the Department at 503-947-6044; or 503-507-5546.
You will be called to testify by the Commission Chair. The Commission places great value on information received from the public, and wants to avoid arbitrary limits on the time or attention allocated to each witness. Therefore, persons desiring to testify or otherwise present information to the Commission are encouraged to:
- Limit testimony to three (3) minutes, recognizing that substance, not length, determines the value of testimony or written information;
- Endorse rather than repeat testimony of other witnesses; and
- Groups or organizations wishing to testify should designate one spokesperson whenever possible.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PRESENT YOUR VIEWS
Materials delivered to the Director’s Office sufficiently in advance of the meeting can be copied and distributed to the Commission. If you have questions regarding this Agenda, please contact the Director’s Office, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 4034 Fairview Industrial Dr. SE, Salem, OR 97302, 503.947.6044.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION OF DISABILITIES
Reasonable accommodation, such as assistive hearing devices, sign language interpreters, and materials in large print or audiotape, will be provided as needed. In order to ensure availability, please contact the Director’s Office at 503.947.6044 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to make your request. TTY users can reach ODFW by using the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service. Please dial 711 and ask to be connected to 503-947-6044.