*Written public comments for future Commission Topics can be submitted in writing prior to the meeting date at ODFW.Commission@odfw.oregon.gov or mailed to 4034 Fairview Industrial Drive SE Salem, OR 97302.
October 9, 2020 – Salem
*Written public comment period will open August 15, 2020
- Willamette Wildlife Mitigation Program – Director’s Report
- Coastal Fisheries Management – Director’s Report
- OCAMP, Wildlife Connectivity, Existing Corridors in OR-Director’s Report
- Bowman Dam Hydroelectric Project Fish Passage Waiver – Review Request
- Wildlife Control Operators Rule Amendments – Rulemaking
November 13, 2020 – Salem
*Written public comment period will open September 15, 2020
- Marbled Murrelet Consideration to Up-list – Rulemaking
December 11, 2020 – Salem
*Written public comment period will open October 15, 2020
- A&H Project Funding – Approval
- Ground fisheries and Nearshore Logbook Report – Rulemaking
- R&E Project Approval; R&E Board Appointments, STEP Annual Report – Approval
- Conservation and recreation fund advisory committee project approval- Approval
- Burns Paiute Tribe, temp to perm – Rulemaking
- Warm water Rules – Rulemaking
- Angling and Temperature – Director’s Report
- Steelhead Management in Oregon – Director’s Report
January 2021 – Salem
*Written public comment period will open November 15, 2020
- Abalone -Rulemaking
- Pink Shrimp – Rulemaking
- Market Squid -Rulemaking
The Commission meeting will begin at 8:00 a.m. September 11, 2020 and proceed chronologically through the agenda. If you wish to receive written materials prepared for any of the agenda items, please contact the Director’s Office in Salem at 503.947.6044 or see the agency’s website at https://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/commission/minutes/.
The Commission will take a lunch recess as close to 12:00 p.m. as the agenda will accommodate.
PUBLIC TESTIMONY REGISTRATION
If you wish to give verbal testimony on any Exhibit scheduled on September 11 agenda, you must register before 8:00AM Wednesday September 9; a minimum of 48 hour prior to the meeting.
HOW TO REGISTER TO SPEAK AT THE SEPTEMBER 11, 2020 COMMISSION MEETING
When registering to testify please provide your fist and last name, what exhibit (topic) you would like to speak to, a valid email address, and a phone number.
Listed below are three way that you can register:
- Click on the link provided on the agenda: fill out the registration form; and click submit.
- Send an email the ODFW.Commission@odfw.oregon.gov ; in your email, the information listed above must be provided.
- Call the Department at 503-947-6044 or 503-507-5546.
You will be called to testify by the Commission Chair. The Commission places great value on information received from the public, and wants to avoid arbitrary limits on the time or attention allocated to each witness. Therefore, persons desiring to testify or otherwise present information to the Commission are encouraged to:
- Limit testimony to three (3) minutes, recognizing that substance, not length, determines the value of testimony or written information;
- Endorse rather than repeat testimony of other witnesses; and
- Groups or organizations wishing to testify should designate one spokesperson whenever possible.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PRESENT YOUR VIEWS
Materials delivered to the Director’s Office sufficiently in advance of the meeting will distributed to the Commission in advance of the meeting; any correspondence or materials received less than 72 hours prior to the meeting will be provided to the Commissioners the day of the meeting. If you have questions regarding this Agenda, please contact Michelle Tate, Director’s Office, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 4034 Fairview Industrial Drive SE, Salem, Oregon, 97302, or call 503- 947-6033.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION OF DISABILITIES
Reasonable accommodation, such as assistive hearing devices, sign language interpreters, and materials in large print or audiotape, will be provided as needed. In order to ensure availability, please contact the Director’s Office at 503.947.6044 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to make your request. TTY users can reach ODFW by using the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service. Please dial 711 and ask to be connected to 503-947-6044.